AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Journal of Economic Methodology.
Volume (Year): 12 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJEC20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronaldo Dias & Nancy Garcia & Adriano Zambom, 2012. "Monte Carlo algorithm for trajectory optimization based on Markovian readings," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 305-321, January.
- Khurshid Kiani, 2011. "Fluctuations in Economic and Activity and Stabilization Policies in the CIS," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 193-220, February.
- Zanzig, Blair & Moss, Charles B. & Schmitz, Andrew, 1997. "Natural Disasters and the Yield Curve of Florida Valencias," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35827, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Argimiro Arratia & Alejandra Caba\~na, 2011. "Tracing the temporal evolution of clusters in a financial stock market," Papers 1111.3127, arXiv.org.
- Diana Bílková, 2012. "Recent Development of the Wage and Income Distribution in the Czech Republic," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(2), pages 233-250.
- Peter Reinhard Hansen & Zhuo (Albert) Huang & Howard Howan Shek, . "Realized GARCH: A Complete Model of Returns and Realized Measures of Volatility," CREATES Research Papers 2010-13, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Roger Jowell & Gillian Eva, 2009. "Happiness is not Enough: Cognitive Judgements as Indicators of National Wellbeing," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 91(3), pages 317-328, May.
- Janczura, Joanna & Weron, Rafal, 2010.
"Goodness-of-fit testing for regime-switching models,"
22871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janczura, Joanna & Weron, Rafal, 2011. "Goodness-of-fit testing for the marginal distribution of regime-switching models," MPRA Paper 32532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BAUWENS, Luc & HAFNER, Christian & LAURENT, Sébastien, 2011. "Volatility models," CORE Discussion Papers 2011058, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Muhammad Raza & Omar Hussain & Farookh Hussain & Elizabeth Chang, 2011. "Maturity, distance and density (MD 2) metrics for optimizing trust prediction for business intelligence," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 285-300, October.
- Jacek Leskow & Justyna Mokrzycka & Krzysztof Krawiec, 2011. "Modeling Stock Market Indexes With Copula Functions," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 7(2), pages 1-16, August.
- Ray Yeutien Chou & Chun-Chou Wu & Yi-Nung yang, 2012. "The euro's impacts on the smooth transition dynamics of stock market volatilities," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 169-179, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.