Imports and Implementation: Neglected Aspects of Trade in the Report of the Commission for Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Journal of Development Studies.
Volume (Year): 41 (2005)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Jones & Oliver Morrissey & Doug Nelson, . "African Trade Policy in the 1990s: Political Economy or Technocratic Reforms?," Discussion Papers 08/01, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Oliver Morrissey, & Evious Zgovu, . "The Impact of Economic Partnership Agreements on ACP Agriculture Imports and Welfare," Discussion Papers 07/09, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Seker, Murat, 2011. "Trade Policies, Investment Climate,and Exports," MPRA Paper 29905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morrissey, Oliver & Zgovu, Evious, 2008. "The Impact of Economic Partnership Agreements on African, Caribbean and Pacific Countries Imports and Welfare," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium, European Association of Agricultural Economists 44205, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jones, Chris & Morrissey, Oliver & Nelson, Doug, 2011. "Did the World Bank Drive Tariff Reforms in Eastern Africa?," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 324-335, March.
- Oliver Morrissey, . "Investment Provisions in Regional Integration Agreements for Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 08/06, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Co, Catherine Y. & Dimova, Ralitza, 2014.
"Preferential Market Access into the Chinese Market: How Good is it for Africa?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7908, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Catherine Yap Co & Ralitza Dimova, 2014. "Preferential Market Access into the Chinese Market: How Good is it for Africa?," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series, BWPI, The University of Manchester 19614, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Iwanow, Tomasz & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2009. "Trade Facilitation and Manufactured Exports: Is Africa Different?," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1039-1050, June.
- Andrew Mold and Annalisa Prizzon, 2010.
"Fragile States, Commodity Booms And Export Performance: An Analysis Of The Sub-Saharan African Case,"
EUI-RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS)
21, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Andrew Mold and Annalisa Prizzon, 2010. "Fragile States, Commodity Booms And Export Performance: An Analysis Of The Sub-Saharan African Case," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2010/21, European University Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.