The Internet as a vehicle for investor relations: the Swedish case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal European Accounting Review.
Volume (Year): 8 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oxibar, Bruno, 2002. "La diffusion d’informations financières sur les sites internet des sociétés cotées : évaluation des positions de la COB," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/576, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ivica Pervan, 2006. "Voluntary financial reporting on the internet – analysis of the practice of Croatian and Slovene listed joint stock companies," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 30(1), pages 1-27.
- Doaa Aly & Jon Simon & Khaled Hussainey, 2010. "Determinants of corporate internet reporting: evidence from Egypt," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 182-202, February.
- Dr. Mohd Noor Azli bin Ali Khan & Professor Dr. Noor Azizi bin Ismail, 2011. "The Use Of Disclosure Indices In Internet Financial Reporting Research," Journal of Global Business and Economics, Global Research Agency, vol. 3(1), pages 157-173, July.
- Bruno Oxibar, 2002. "La Diffusion D'Informations Financieres , Sur Les Sites Internet Des Societes Cotees : Evaluation Des Positions De La Cob," Post-Print halshs-00584517, HAL.
- Dr. Mohd Noor Azli bin Ali Khan Author_Email: & Professor Dr. Noor Azizi bin Ismail, 2011. "The Use Of Disclosure Indices In Internet Financial Reporting Research," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-462, Conference Master Resources.
- Dutta, Probal & Bose, Sudipta, 2007. "Web-based Corporate Reporting in Bangladesh:An Exploratory Study," MPRA Paper 7915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spanos, Loukas & Mylonakis, John, 2006. "Internet corporate reporting in Greece," MPRA Paper 42997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geerlings,Jorn & Bollen,Laury & Hassink,Harold, 2002. "Investor Relations on the Internet: A Survey of the Euronext Zone," Research Memorandum 085, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Andrew Lymer, 1999. "Internet and the future of reporting in Europe," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 289-301.
- Isabel-María García Sánchez & Luis Rodríguez Domínguez & Isabel Gallego Álvarez, 2011. "Corporate governance and strategic information on the internet: A study of Spanish listed companies," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 471-501, May.
- Sarra Elleuch Hamza & Mouna Ben Ahmed Hedrich, 2008. "Les déterminants de la divulgation des informations financières via Internet adoptée par les entreprises tunisiennes : une démarche qualitative et quantitative," Post-Print halshs-00524888, HAL.
- Bruno Oxibar, 2010. "Communication Financiere Sur Les Sites Internet Des Groupes Cotes Francais," Post-Print hal-00479489, HAL.
- Turel, Asli, 2010. "The Expectation Gap in Internet Financial Reporting: Evidence from an Emerging Capital Market," MPRA Paper 29800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.