Using simulation methods for bayesian econometric models: inference, development and communication: some comments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Econometric Reviews.
Volume (Year): 18 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ichiue, Hibiki & Kurozumi, Takushi & Sunakawa, Takeki, 2011.
"Inflation dynamics and labor market specifications: a Bayesian DSGE approach for Japan's economy,"
33391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hibiki Ichiue & Takushi Kurozumi & Takeki Sunakawa, 2013. "Inflation Dynamics And Labor Market Specifications: A Bayesian Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Approach For Japan'S Economy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 273-287, 01.
- Xibin Zhang & Maxwell L. King & Han Lin Shang, 2011. "Bayesian estimation of bandwidths for a nonparametric regression model with a flexible error density," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Xibin Zhang & Maxwell L. King, 2011. "Bayesian semiparametric GARCH models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 24/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Dewachter, Hans & Iania, Leonardo & Lyrio, Marco, 2011.
"A New-Keynesian model of the yield curve with learning dynamics: A Bayesian evaluation,"
34461, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2011.
- Dewachter, Hans & Iania, Leonardo & Lyrio, Marco, 2011. "A New-Keynesian Model of the Yield Curve with Learning Dynamics: A Bayesian Evaluation," Insper Working Papers wpe_250, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Rangan Gupta & Rudi Steinbach, 2010. "Forecasting Key Macroeconomic Variables of the South African Economy: A Small Open Economy New Keynesian DSGE-VAR Model," Working Papers 201019, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Viktors Ajevskis & Kristine Vitola, 2011. "Fixed Exchange Rate Versus Inflation Targeting: Evidence from DSGE Modelling," Working Papers 2011/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Liu, Chun, 2010. "Marginal likelihood calculation for gelfand-dey and Chib Method," MPRA Paper 34928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hirose, Yasuo, 2010. "Monetary policy and sunspot fluctuation in the U.S. and the Euro area," MPRA Paper 33693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasuo Hirose, 2008. "Equilibrium Indeterminacy and Asset Price Fluctuation in Japan: A Bayesian Investigation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(5), pages 967-999, 08.
- Riggi, Marianna & Tancioni, Massimiliano, 2010. "Nominal vs real wage rigidities in New Keynesian models with hiring costs: A Bayesian evaluation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1305-1324, July.
- Warne, Anders, 2006. "Bayesian inference in cointegrated VAR models: with applications to the demand for euro area M3," Working Paper Series 0692, European Central Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.