AbstractRichard W. Baker, M. Hadi Soesastro, J. Kristiadi and Douglas E. Ramage (eds) (1999), Indonesia: The Challenge of Change, Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, Singapore; KITLV Press, Leiden, pp. xvii + 305. Cloth: S$76.00; US$49.00; Paper: S$49.90; US$32.90. Edward Aspinall, Herb Feith and Gerry van Klinken (eds) (1999), The Last Days of President Soeharto, Monash Asia Institute, Monash University, Melbourne, pp. x + 171. A$24.95. Geoff Forrester and R.J. May (eds) (1998), The Fall of Soeharto, Crawford House Publishing, Bathurst NSW, pp. x + 261. A$30.00. Stefan Eklo f (1999), Indonesian Politics in Crisis: The Long Fall of Suharto, 1996-98, Studies in Contemporary Asia Series, no. 1, Nordic Institute of Asian Studies (NIAS), Copenhagen, pp. xii + 272. Cloth: �30.00; US$45.00; A$75.00; Paper: �12.99; US$19.95; A$33.00. Jim Schiller (1996), Developing Jepara in New Order Indonesia, Monash Asia Institute, Centre of Southeast Asian Studies, Monash University, Melbourne, pp. xii + 312. A$29.95. Richard Mathews (1999), A Business Survival Guide to Eastern Indonesia, North Australia Research Unit, The Australian National University, Darwin, pp. 189.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 35 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20
Other versions of this item:
- Hal Hill, 2008. "Book Reviews," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 930-932.
- Randall, Alan & Tisdell, Clement A. & Trewin, Ray & Singh, Satbir & Simmons, Phil & Adams, Philip D. & Loane, Bill, 1999. "Book reviews," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 43(1), March.
- Hal Hill & Lloyd Kenward & Dipak Mazumdar & William James & Graeme Wells & Robert Rice & Elaine McKay & Peter Dawson, 1999. "Book Reviews," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 143-160.
- H. W. Arndt & Hal Hill, 1998. "Book Reviews," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 159-163.
- Piggott, Roley R. & Quiggin, John C. & Samuel, Nicholas & Trewin, Ray, 1998. "Book reviews," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(4), December.
- Chris Manning & Toshihiko Kawagoe & Hal Hill & Henry Sandee, 1998. "Book Reviews," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 139-150.
- M. C. Ricklefs & Thee Kian Wie & Peter Boomgaard & Ben White & J. A. C. Mackie & Hal Hill & Indrasari Tjandraningsih, 1997. "Book Reviews," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 123-138.
- Giles Mohan & Rodney Wilson & Howard White & Xavier Albo & Peter Lawrence & Arjan De Haan & Richard Batley & Anne Booth & Martin Rimmer & Hal Hill, 1998. "Book reviews," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 164-180.
- Colin Barlow & Hal Hill & Ross McLeod & Colin Barlow & Colin Barlow, 1997. "Book Reviews," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 117-124.
- Hal Hill & Torsten Tewes & Holger Schmieding & Arne Gieseck & Perdita Wingender & Günter Heiduk & Erich Gundlach & Norbert Funke & Alfred Boss & Rolf Langhammer & Jens Lorz & Pinaki Chakraborti, 1992. "Book reviews," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(4), pages 757-779, December.
- Hardaker, J. Brian & Godden, David P. & Strutt, Anna & Trewin, Ray, 1998. "Book reviews," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(2), June.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krugman, Paul, 1981. "Trade, accumulation, and uneven development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 149-161, April.
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & Olivia S. Mitchell, .
"New Developments in the Economic Analysis of Retirement,"
Pension Research Council Working Papers
98-8, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lumsdaine, Robin L. & Mitchell, Olivia S., 1999. "New developments in the economic analysis of retirement," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 49, pages 3261-3307 Elsevier.
- Paul R. Masson, 1999.
"Multiple Equilibria, Contagion, and the Emerging Market Crises,"
IMF Working Papers
99/164, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Masson, 1999. "Multiple equilibria, contagion, and the emerging market crises," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Romer, Paul, 1994.
"New goods, old theory, and the welfare costs of trade restrictions,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 5-38, February.
- Paul M. Romer, 1994. "New Goods, Old Theory, and the Welfare Costs of Trade Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 4452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 1995.
"Stock market development and financial intermediaries : stylized facts,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1462, The World Bank.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Ash & Levine, Ross, 1996. "Stock Market Development and Financial Intermediaries: Stylized Facts," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(2), pages 291-321, May.
- Matthew W. Peter & Mark Horridge & G.A. Meagher & Fazana Naqvi & B.R. Parmenter, 1996. "The Theoretical Structure of MONASH-MRF," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-85, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2000. "Preferential Trade Liberalization: The Traditional Theory and New Developments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 287-331, June.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Parmenter, B.R., 1996. "Computable general equilibrium modelling for policy analysis and forecasting," Handbook of Computational Economics, in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-85 Elsevier.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Barry Eichengreen, 1992.
"Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification,"
NBER Working Papers
3949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tamim Bayoumi and Barry Eichengreen., 1992. "Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification," Economics Working Papers 92-187, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1992. "Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification," CEPR Discussion Papers 643, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bound, John & Burkhauser, Richard V., 1999. "Economic analysis of transfer programs targeted on people with disabilities," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 51, pages 3417-3528 Elsevier.
- Corden, W Max, 1993. "Exchange Rate Policies for Developing Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(416), pages 198-207, January.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1990. "Is the European Community an Optimal Currency Area? Optimal Taxation versus the Cost of Multiple Currencies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 419-33, June.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1, March Cit.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1992. "Shocking Aspects of Monetary Unification," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt791143kp, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Schmieding, Holger & Buch, Claudia, 1992. "Better banks for Eastern Europe," Kiel Discussion Papers 197, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Joseph F. Quinn & Richard V. Burkhauser & Daniel A. Myers, 1990. "Passing the Torch: The Influence of Economic Incentives on Work and Retirement," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number pt, October.
- Smith, Vernon L. & Williams, Arlington W., 1982. "The effects of rent asymmetries in experimental auction markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 99-116, March.
- Friedman, Daniel & Ostroy, Joseph, 1995. "Competitivity in Auction Markets: An Experimental and Theoretical Investigation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(428), pages 22-53, January.
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che, 2003. "Efficiency Gains and Cost Reductions from Individual Transferable Quotas: A Stochastic Cost Frontier for," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec03-6, International and Development Economics.
- Patrick Mair, . "Data Mining the Web: Uncovering Patterns in Web Content, Structure, and Usage," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 25(b01).
- McCay, Bonnie J., 2004. "ITQs and Community: An Essay on Environmental Governance," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 33(2), October.
- Tracy Yandle, 2006. "Sharing natural resource management responsibility: Examining the New Zealand rock lobster co-management experience," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 249-278, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.