Why Has Indonesia's Financial Crisis Been so Bad?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 34 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Obben, James & Nugroho, Agus Eko, 2003. "Determinants Of The Funding Volatility Of Indonesian Banks: A Dynamic Model," Discussion Papers 23700, Massey University, Department of Applied and International Economics.
- Lloyd Kenward, 1999. "Assessing Vulnerability to Financial Crisis: Evidence from Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 71-95.
- Cassing, James H., 2000. "Economic policy and political culture in Indonesia," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 159-171, March.
- Ross Mcleod, 2005. "The struggle to regain effective government under democracy in Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 367-386.
- Shakur, Shamim & Obben, James & Nugroho, Agus Eko, 2005. "Financial Sector Reforms and Currency Crisis: The Indonesian Experience," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 1(2).
- Essama-Nssah, B., 2004. "A unified framework for pro-poor growth analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3397, The World Bank.
- Goyal, Ashima, 2002. "Reform proposals from developing Asia: finding a win-win strategy," MPRA Paper 30527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehta, Aashish & Sun, Wei, 2013. "Does Industry Affiliation Influence Wages? Evidence from Indonesia and the Asian Financial Crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 47-61.
- Temple, Jonathan, 2001. "Growing into Trouble: Indonesia After 1966," CEPR Discussion Papers 2932, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Grenville, 2004. "The IMF and the Indonesian crisis," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 77-94.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.