Structural instability of US inflation persistence
AbstractThe article employs recently developed unknown break tests to characterize the nature of structural instability in inflation persistence and find multiple structural breaks in the persistence of six major US inflation series.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor and Francis Journals in its journal Applied Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 15 (2008)
Issue (Month): 14 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/routledge/13504851.html
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chengsi Zhang & Denise R. Osborn & Dong Heon Kim, 2006.
"The New Keynesian Phillips Curve: from Sticky Inflation to Sticky Prices,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
78, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Chengsi Zhang & Denise R. Osborn & Dong Heon Kim, 2008. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve: From Sticky Inflation to Sticky Prices," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(4), pages 667-699, 06.
- Chengsi Zhang & Denise R. Osborn & Dong Heon Kim, 2007. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve: From Sticky Inflation to Sticky Prices," Discussion Paper Series 0715, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Chengsi Zhang & Denise R. Osborn & Dong Heon Kim, 2006. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve: from Sticky Inflation to Sticky Prices," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0631, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Somayeh Mardaneh, 2012. "How Do Oil Shocks A¤ect the Structural Stability of Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve?," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/20, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.