Ouverture de 'Over-Supply and Global Markets - 1'
AbstractSince the start of the third Millennium, manufacturing globalisation (with the delocalisation of manufacturing activities from socially advanced countries to new areas), the opening of new consumer and import-export markets, and finally the digitalisation of communication, have combined to push many markets into a state of over-supply. In a state of over-supply, global corporate management is defined by the supremacy of intangible assets on one hand and by the crucial importance of a dynamic and complex competition space on the other (market-space management).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Milano-Bicocca in its journal Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 Over-Supply and Global Markets - 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya
Global Competition; Over-Supply; Market-Space Management; Intangible Assets; Digital Communication DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.4468/2005.1.01ouverture;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2003. "Ouverture de 'Corporate Responsibility & Market-Space Competition'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Corpora.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2002. "Global Markets and Market-Space Competition," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2003. "Ouverture de 'Marketing Research and Global Markets'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Marketi.
- Silvio M. Brondoni & Margherita Corniani & Sabina Riboldazzi, 2013. "Global Retailers, Market-Driven Management and Innovation," The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 3(1), pages 27-40, December.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2009. "Market-Driven Management, Competitive Customer Value and Global Networks," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
- Elisa Rancati, 2010. "Market-Driven Management, Global Markets and Competitive Convergence," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Marketi.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.