Innovation and Market-Driven Management in Fast Fashion Companies
AbstractIn hyper-competitive markets, innovation is critical for the growth of market-driven companies. An examination of case studies of highly competitive global companies in the fast fashion sector, reveals that detailed understanding of the market, deriving from direct management of their stores, enables Zara, Gap and H&M to develop an innovation management capability. This is a fundamental competitive driver for the company's success.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Milano-Bicocca in its journal Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4468/2010.2.06arrigo.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 Intangible Assets & Global Competition ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya
Market-Driven Management; Innovation; Fast Fashion; Global Competition; Case Study;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Margherita Corniani, 2002. "Demand Bubble Management," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
- repec:sym:journl:14:y:2009:i:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Cafferata, 2009. "Competitive Advantage and Internationalization of Italian Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturing Firms," DSI Essays Series, DSI - Dipartimento di Studi sull'Impresa, vol. 1.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2009. "Market-Driven Management, Competitive Customer Value and Global Networks," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
- repec:sym:journl:22:y:2008:i:2 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.