Market-Driven Management, Market Space and Value Proposition
AbstractIn over-supplied markets, companies that have developed market-driven management policies have proved to be able to sustain their proposals, to achieve remunerative income flows and to generate financial resources. A market-driven company is aware of the fact that the opportunities embodied by globalisation are not limited to a mere advantage in terms of reduced costs, but generate conditions for a competitive approach to the market. By revisiting the concept of 'space', market-driven businesses focus their commitment on understanding the customer's assessment; they therefore define their own supply so that they can propose performance that is superior to that guaranteed by competitors. In this context, which determines a clear value proposition, companies have realised that by developing market-space management they can not only modify relations with customers, but even foster the development of collaboration agreements with partners (strategic alliances).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Milano-Bicocca in its journal Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 Market-Driven Management and Competitive Customer Value - 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya
Globalisation; Market-Driven Management; Market-Space Competition; Over-Supply; Competitive Customer Value; Value Proposition DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4468/2009.2.04gnecchi;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Jacques Lambin & Silvio M. Brondoni, 2001. "Ouverture de 'Market-Driven Management'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Market-.
- Silvio M. Brondoni & Jean-Jacques Lambin, 2001. "Ouverture de 'Brand Equity'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Brand E.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2008. "Market-Driven Management, Competitive Space and Global Networks," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
- Margherita Corniani, 2002. "Demand Bubble Management," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2010. "Ouverture de 'Intangible Assets & Global Competition'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Intangi.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.