Las agrupaciones de empresas innovadoras en España: alcance de su política y modelos de gobernanza
AbstractFrom 2006 the Spanish central government has implemented an industrial policy which aims to support innovative business groupings (AEI, from the Spanish Agrupaciones de Empresas Innovadoras). Its objective is to promote innovation dynamics of a territorial and sectorial character. The present work makes an initial evaluation of the meaning that has represented this support policy to AEIs. First, it discusses the requirements that must be met to apply for the program. Then, it illustrates the activities that generally have been developed through these groups. Finally, the work analyzes the governance models that have been established under the aid scheme.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Rosenberg & Sellier Editori in Torino srl in its journal Sviluppo Locale.
Volume (Year): 14 (2010)
Issue (Month): 36 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rosenbergesellier.it/
industrial district; cluster; innovative business groupings; evaluation; governance;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O25 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adriano Boano).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.