Taranto: una città sospesa tra fattori di crisi e prime anticipazioni di futuro
AbstractThe paper deals with the strong industrial identity of Taranto economy and at the same time highlights the critical factors of this model of development. Such critical factors arise above all from the con?ict between the opposing reasons of environment vs. employment. The paper provides data on the environmental and socio-economic crisis and outlines issues, policies and programs potentially able to affect the revival of the city. Above all, the environmental compatibility of industrial production and green economy investments
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Rosenberg & Sellier Editori in Torino srl in its journal Sviluppo Locale.
Volume (Year): 14 (2010)
Issue (Month): 36 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rosenbergesellier.it/
industrial town; maritime port; Taranto; socio-environmental conflicts; green economy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O18 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adriano Boano).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.