Una proposta metodologica per la valutazione degli elementi funzionali dei sistemi agroalimentari localizzati
AbstractThe main operational problem about the multifunctionality is to assess different functions of agricultural production systems, considering that most of these functions correspond to goods or non-market services that do not have an explicit market price. To develop a methodology for the identi?cation and assessment of relevant functions of localised agri-food systems (SYAL, from the French systèmes agro alimentaires localisés), an applied study to three agglomeration of rural agroindustry focused on the production of panela in Colombia was carried out.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Rosenberg & Sellier Editori in Torino srl in its journal Sviluppo Locale.
Volume (Year): 14 (2010)
Issue (Month): 35 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rosenbergesellier.it/
multifunctionality; SYAL; rura lagroindustry; panela;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adriano Boano).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.