Localised agri-food systems: concepts development and diversity of situations
AbstractLocalised agri-food systems (SYAL: from the French systèmes agroalimentaires localisés) are a type of organisation of agri-food activities, in which territorial dynamics play a decisive role in terms of the coordination between stakeholders and the development of production activities. The aim of this paper is to analyse: (i) the construction and evolution of the SYAL concept, (ii) the integrated character of the SYAL concept and its conceptual basis, (iii) how agri-food activities are linked with territories and the factors involved in territorial anchorage, (iv) the diversity of situations and how the SYAL concept operates.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Rosenberg & Sellier Editori in Torino srl in its journal Sviluppo Locale.
Volume (Year): 14 (2010)
Issue (Month): 35 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rosenbergesellier.it/
food; territories; local resources; territorial identity; innovation process;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O13 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O18 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adriano Boano).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.