Nuovi modelli d'impresa agricola in aree svantaggiate: attività di filiera e agriturismo. Una verifica empirica delle politiche di diversificazione in tre province del Nord Italia
AbstractThis paper analyses the implementation degree of the measures promoting on-farm diversification activities over the past ten-year structural found programming period in three disadvantaged mountainous provinces in the North of Italy. Application number and types, and grants allocation are considered and compared through time and within the different areas, as well as the structural features of the diversifying surveyed farms. Moreover, by means of a questionnaire, different reasons underlying specific diversification paths are investigated, looking for possible factors or variables which may influence them (cause-effect relationships). Special attention is reserved to the role of the aids in favour of that strategy, and to the diversifiers’ opinions about the real efficacy of the latter relatively to their initial expectations. A better comprehension of the involved stakeholders’ position may give some suggestions for a future policy behaviour suitable for an effective convergence between private and social needs.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Rosenberg & Sellier Editori in Torino srl in its journal Sviluppo Locale.
Volume (Year): 12 (2006-07)
Issue (Month): 28 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rosenbergesellier.it/
disadvantaged areas; diversification goals; grant scheme efficacy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O21 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adriano Boano).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.