Irish Manufacturing Export Dynamics: Evidence of Exporter Heterogeneity in Boom and Slump Periods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of World Economics.
Volume (Year): 143 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marc J. Melitz, 2003.
"The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1695-1725, November.
- Mark J. Melitz, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," NBER Working Papers 8881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melitz, Marc J, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baldwin, Richard & Krugman, Paul, 1989.
"Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchange Rate Shocks,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 104(4), pages 635-54, November.
- Richard Baldwin & Paul R. Krugman, 1986. "Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchage Rate Shocks," NBER Working Papers 2017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:rus:hseeco:122439 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frances Ruane & Julie Sutherland, 2005.
"Export Performance and Destination Characteristics of Irish Manufacturing Industry,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 442-459, October.
- Ruane, Frances & Sutherland, Julie, 2005. "Export Performance and Destination Characteristics of Irish Manufacturing Industry," Economics Working Papers wp05-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262540932, December.
- Uribe-Etxeberria, Asier Minondo & Requena Silvente , Francisco, 2012. "The intensive and extensive margins of trade: decomposing exports growth differences across Spanish Regions," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 23, pages 53-76.
- Lejour, Arjan & Rojas Romasgosa, Hugo & Rodriguez, Victor & Montalvo, Carvos & Van der Zee, Frans, 2009. "Trade costs, Openness and Productivity: Market Access at Home and Abroad," MPRA Paper 21214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Wagner, 2012.
"The Microstructure of the Great Export Collapse in German Manufacturing Industries, 2008/2009,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
233, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "The Microstructure of the Great Export Collapse in German Manufacturing Industries, 2008/2009," IZA Discussion Papers 6393, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anne Marie Gleeson & Frances Ruane, 2007. "Heterogeneous Exporter Behaviour: Exploring the Evidence for Sunk-Costs and Hysteresis," Papers WP196, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Joachim Wagner, 2010.
"The post-entry performance of cohorts of export starters in German manufacturing industries,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
187, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2010. "The Post-Entry Performance of Cohorts of Export Starters in German Manufacturing Industries," IZA Discussion Papers 5183, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wagner, Joachim, 2013.
"The granular nature of the great export collapse in German manufacturing industries, 2008/2009,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 7(5), pages 1-21.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "The granular nature of the great export collapse in German manufacturing industries, 2008/2009," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.