Home-Market and Factor-Endowment Effects in a Gravity Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of World Economics.
Volume (Year): 142 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 1998.
"Market Access, Economic Geography, and Comparative Advantage: An Empirical Assessment,"
NBER Working Papers
6787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 1998. "Market Access, Economic Geography and Comparative Advantage: An Empirical Assessment," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1850, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H, 1985. "The Gravity Equation in International Trade: Some Microeconomic Foundations and Empirical Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 474-81, August.
- Alan Deardorff, 1998.
"Determinants of Bilateral Trade: Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?,"
in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 7-32
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1995. "Determinants of Bilateral Trade : Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?," Papers 95-05, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 1995. "Determinants of Bilateral Trade: Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?," NBER Working Papers 5377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Feenstra & James A. Markusen & Andrew K. Rose, 1998.
"Undertstanding the Home Market Effect and the Gravity Equation: The Role of Differentiating Goods,"
NBER Working Papers
6804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, Robert & Markusen, James R. & Rose, Andrew K, 1998. "Understanding the Home Market Effect and the Gravity Equation: The Role of Differentiating Goods," CEPR Discussion Papers 2035, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Davis, Donald R. & Weinstein, David E., 2003. "Market access, economic geography and comparative advantage: an empirical test," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry & Ries, John, 2002.
"On the Pervasiveness of Home Market Effects,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(275), pages 371-90, August.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer & John Ries, 2000. "On the Pervasiveness of Home Market Effects," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0862, Econometric Society.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer & John Ries, 2002. "On the pervasiveness of home market effects," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pd, Sciences Po.
- Head, Charles Keith & Mayer, Thierry & Ries, John, 2002. "On the Pervasiveness of Home Market Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 3454, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lawrence, Colin & Spiller, Pablo T, 1983. "Product Diversity, Economies of Scale, and International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 98(1), pages 63-83, February.
- Anderson, James E, 1979. "A Theoretical Foundation for the Gravity Equation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 106-16, March.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Chong Xiang, 2004.
"The Home-Market Effect and Bilateral Trade Patterns,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(4), pages 1108-1129, September.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Chong Xiang, 2002. "The Home Market Effect and Bilateral Trade Patterns," NBER Working Papers 9076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Chong Xiang, 2002. "The Home Market Effect and Bilateral Trade Patterns," Working Papers 481, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Rolf Weder, 2003. "Comparative home-market advantage: An empirical analysis of British and American exports," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 139(2), pages 220-247, June.
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H, 1990. "The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model, the Linder Hypothesis and the Determinants of Bilateral Intra-industry Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(403), pages 1216-29, December.
- Federico Trionfetti, 2001. "Using home-biased demand to test trade theories," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 137(3), pages 404-426, September.
- Dieter Schumacher, 1992. "A note on the human capital intensity of EC trade," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 133, pages 3-19.
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Dieter Schumacher, 2009.
"Estimating gravity equations: to log or not to log?,"
Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 645-669, June.
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Dieter Schumacher, 2007. "Estimating Gravity Equations: To Log or Not to Log?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 739, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Dieter Schumacher, 2008.
"Disaggregated Trade Flows and the “Missing Globalization Puzzle”,"
KOF Working papers
08-209, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Dieter Schumacher, 2008. "Disaggregated Trade Flows and the "Missing Globalization Puzzle"," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 115, pages 141-164.
- Nuria Domeque Claver & Carmen Fillat Castejón & Fernando Sanz Gracia, 2011. "The home market effect in the Spanish industry, 1965–1995," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 379-396, April.
- Raúl Serrano & Vicente Pinilla, 2013. "New directions of trade for the agri-food industry: a disaggregated approach for different income countries, 1963-2000," Documentos de Trabajo dt2013-02, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.