Injury Investigations in Antidumping and the Super-Additivity Effect: A Theoretical Explanation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of World Economics.
Volume (Year): 142 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hansen, Wendy L & Prusa, Thomas J, 1996.
"Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts Is Greater Than the Whole,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(4), pages 746-69, October.
- Wendy L. Hansen & Thomas J. Prusa, 1995. "Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts is Greater thanthe Whole," NBER Working Papers 5062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wendy L. Hansen & Thomas J. Prusa, 1996. "Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts is Greater Than the Whole," Departmental Working Papers 199422, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- P. Tharakan & David Greenaway & Joe Tharakan, 1998.
"Cumulation and injury determination of the European community in antidumping cases,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 320-339, June.
- THARAKAN, P. K. Mathew & GREENAWAY, David & THARAKAN, Joe, . "Cumulation and injury determination of the European Community in antidumping cases," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1348, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- P.K.M. Tharakan & David Greenaway & Joe Tharakan,, . "Cumulation and Injury Determination of the European Community in Anti-Dumping Cases," Discussion Papers 97/17, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Thomas J. Prusa, 1998.
"Cumulation and antidumping: A challenge to competition,"
Departmental Working Papers
199814, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas J. Prusa, 1998. "Cumulation and Anti-dumping: A Challenge to Competition," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(8), pages 1021-1033, November.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Stephen E. Haynes, 1999. "Antidumping Investigations and the Pass-Through of Exchange Rates and Antidumping Duties," NBER Working Papers 7378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1990.
"The Effect of Domestic Antidumping Law in the Presence of Foreign Monopoly,"
NBER Working Papers
3254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Staiger, Robert W. & Wolak, Frank A., 1992. "The effect of domestic antidumping law in the presence of foreign monopoly," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3-4), pages 265-287, May.
- Panagariya, Arvind & Rodrik, Dani, 1993.
"Political-Economy Arguments for a Uniform Tariff,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(3), pages 685-703, August.
- Anderson, James E., 1993.
"Domino dumping II: Anti-dumping,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 133-150, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.