The role of comparative advantage in trade within industries: A panel data approach for the European Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 138 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1978.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1251-71, November.
- Carmela Martin & Jose V. Blanes, 1999.
"The Nature and Causes of Intra-Industry Trade: Back to the Comparative Advantage Explanation? The Case of Spain,"
European Economy Group Working Papers
1, European Economy Group.
- José Blanes & Carmela Martín, 2000. "The nature and causes of intra-industry trade: Back to the comparative advantage explanation? The case of Spain," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 423-441, 09.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 1993.
"International Comparisons of Educational Attainment,"
NBER Working Papers
4349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong-Wha, 1993. "International comparisons of educational attainment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 363-394, December.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Freudenberg & Nicolas Peridy, 1997. "Trade Patterns Inside the Single Market," Working Papers 1997-07, CEPII research center.
- Steven Globerman & James Dean, 1990. "Recent trends in intra-industry trade and their implications for future trade liberalization," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 25-49, March.
- Balassa, Bela, 1986. "Intra-Industry specialization : A cross-country analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 27-42, February.
- Davis, Donald R., 1995. "Intra-industry trade: A Heckscher-Ohlin-Ricardo approach," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 201-226, November.
- Juliette Milgram Baleix & Ana I. Moro Egido, 2006.
"Do Endowments Matter for Vertical Intra-Industry Trade with Emergent Countries? Empirical Evidence for Spain,"
06/10, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- J. Milgram-Baleix & Ana I. Moro-Egido, 2006. "Do Endowments Matter for Vertical Intra-Industry Trade with Emergent Countries? Empirical Evidence for Spain," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/20, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- José Vicente Blanes Cristóbal, 2004.
"Does Immigration Help to Explain Intra-Industry Trade? Evidence for Spain,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2004/29, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- José V. Blanes, 2005. "Does Immigration Help to Explain Intra-Industry Trade? Evidence for Spain," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 141(2), pages 244-270, July.
- Algieri, Bernadina, 2004. "Trade specialisation patterns: The case of Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Lars Jensen & Teit Lüthje, 2009. "Driving forces of vertical intra-industry trade in Europe 1996–2005," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 469-488, October.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Majkovic, Darja & Turk, Jernej, 2005. "Trade Types in Slovenian Primary and Processed Agricultural Trade," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24477, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati, 2012. "Vertical intra-industry trade in higher and lower quality: a new approach of measuring country-specific determinants," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2), pages 44-62.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Majkovic, Darja & Turk, Jernej, 2006. "Prevalence of key developments in trade of agro-food in the new member states of the European Union," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10052, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Leticia Blazquez & Carmen Dâˆšâ‰ az-Mora & Rosario Gandoy, 2011. "EU Integration and Production Networks: Evidende from Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa10p583, European Regional Science Association.
- Carrera Troyano, Miguel & De Diego Álvarez, Dorotea, 2013.
"Evolución de largo plazo del Comercio Intraindustrial de manufacturas de España, 1988-2011
[Long term evolution of Manufactures Intraindustry Trade in Spain, 1988-2011]," MPRA Paper 51896, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Hubert Gabrisch, 2006. "Vertical Intra-industry Trade between EU and Accession Countries," IWH Discussion Papers 12, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Bernardina Algieri, 2007. "Trade Specialisation Dynamics in Russia," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(2), pages 232-258, June.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Fontoura, 2004. "Intra-industry trade by types: What can we learn from Portuguese data?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 140(1), pages 52-79, March.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Maria Luigia Segnana, 2002. "Why is trade between the European Union and the transition economies vertical?," Department of Economics Working Papers 0207, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.