Has the Canada-US trade agreement fostered price integration?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 136 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models &bull Diffusion Processes
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hall, S G & Robertson, D & Wickens, M R, 1992. "Measuring Convergence of the EC Economies," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, University of Manchester, vol. 60(0), pages 99-111, Supplemen.
- Richardson, Martin, 1995. "Tariff revenue competition in a free trade area," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1429-1437, August.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1982. "PPP Exchange-Rate Rules and Macroeconomic Stability," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(1), pages 158-65, February.
- Apostolos Serletis, 1994. "Maximum likelihood cointegration tests of purchasing power parity: Evidence from seventeen OECD countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 476-493, September.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Lai, Kon S., 1993. "Long-run purchasing power parity during the recent float," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 181-192, February.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Pippenger, Michael K., 1993. "Cointegration tests of purchasing power parity: the case of Swiss exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 46-61, February.
- G. P. Zanias, 1993. "Testing For Integration In European Community Agricultural Product Markets," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 418-427.
- Kugler, Peter & Lenz, Carlos, 1993.
"Multivariate Cointegration Analysis and the Long-Run Validity of PPP,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 75(1), pages 180-84, February.
- Peter Kugler & Carlos Lenz, 1990. "Multivariate Cointegration Analysis and the Long-run Validity of PPP," Diskussionsschriften, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft dp9004, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-80, November.
- MacDonald, Ronald, 1993.
"Long-Run Purchasing Power Parity: Is It for Real?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 75(4), pages 690-95, November.
- R Macdonald, . "Long Run Purchasing Power Parity: Is It For Real?," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics, Economic Studies, University of Dundee 029, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- McCallum, John, 1995. "National Borders Matter: Canada-U.S. Regional Trade Patterns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 615-23, June.
- Crowder, William J, 1996. "A Reexamination of Long-Run PPP: The Case of Canada, the UK, and the US," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 64-78, February.
- Enders, Walter, 1988. "ARIMA and Cointegration Tests of PPP under Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rate Regimes," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 504-08, August.
- Diakosavvas, Dimitris, 1995. "How integrated are world beef markets? The case of Australian and U.S. beef markets," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 37-53, April.
- Doan, Darcie & Goldstein, Andrew & Zahniser, Steven & Vollrath, Tom & Bolling, Chris, 2005. "North American Integration in Agriculture: A Survey," 2004 NAAMIC Workshop I: North American Agrifood Market Integration: Current Situtation and Perspectives, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC) 163851, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Trenkler, Carsten & Wolf, Nikolaus, 2004.
"Economic integration across borders : the Polish interwar economy 1921-1937,"
2004,38, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Trenkler, Carsten & Wolf, Nikolaus, 2005. "Economic integration across borders: The Polish interwar economy 1921 1937," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 199-231, August.
- Vollrath, Thomas L., 2003. "North American Agricultural Market Integration And Its Impact On The Food And Fiber System," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33639, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Robertson, Raymond, 2004. "Defining North American Economic Integration," 2004 NAAMIC Workshop I: North American Agrifood Market Integration: Current Situtation and Perspectives, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC) 163856, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Dwi Susanto & C. Parr Rosson & Flynn J Adcock, 2008. "Market integration and convergence to the law of one price in the North American onion markets," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 177-191.
- Lee, Chin, 2010. "Purchasing power parity and free trade area," MPRA Paper 40431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doan, Darcie & Goldstein, Andrew & Zahniser, Steven & Vollrath, Thomas L. & Bolling, H. Christine, 2004. "North American Integration In Agriculture: A Survey Paper," North American Agrifood Integration: Situation and Perspectives, May 2004, Cancun, Mexico 16730, Farm Foundation.
- Hobbs, Jill E. & Kerr, William A., 2007. "Agrifood Supply Chains in the NAFTA Market," 2007 NAAMIC Workshop IV: Contemporary Drivers of Integration, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC) 163899, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.