Measures of intra-industry trade reconsidered with reference to Singapore’s bilateral trade with Japan and the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 132 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:fth:michin:337 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saxonhouse, G.R., 1993.
"What Does Japanese Trade Structure Tell Us about Japanese Trade Policy?,"
337, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Gary R. Saxonhouse, 1993. "What Does Japanese Trade Structure Tell Us about Japanese Trade Policy?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 21-43, Summer.
- Marcus Noland & Bela Balassa, 1988. "Japan in the World Economy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 0412.
- Yung Chul Park & Won-Am Park, 1991. "Changing Japanese Trade Patterns and the East Asian NICs," NBER Chapters, in: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?, pages 85-120 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Greenaway, 1983. "Intra-industry and inter-industry trade in Switzerland," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 109-121, March.
- Dani Rodrik, 1994.
"What Does the Political Economy Literature on Trade Policy (Not) Tell UsThat We Ought To Know?,"
NBER Working Papers
4870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1994. "What does the Political Economy Literature on Trade Policy (Not) Tell Us That We Ought to Know?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1039, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Aquino, 1978. "Intra-industry trade and inter-industry specialization as concurrent sources of International Trade in manufactures," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 275-296, June.
- Marcus Noland, 1995. "China and the International Economic System," Working Paper Series WP95-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ferto, Imre & Hubbard, Lionel J., 2002.
"Intra-Industry Trade in Horizontally and Vertically Differentiated Agri-Food Products between Hungary and the EU,"
2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain
24884, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Imre Ferto & Lionel J. Hubbard, 2002. "Intra-industry trade in horizontally and vertically differentiated agrifood products between Hungary and the EU," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0202, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Rahul Sen & Sadhana Srivastava, 2011. "Integrating into Asia’s international production networks: Challenges and prospects for India," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, in: India: A New Player in Asian Production Networks?, Studies in Trade and Investment 75, chapter 4, pages 78-119 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Lars Nilsson, 1997. "The measurement of intra-industry trade between unequal partners," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 554-565, September.
- Imre Ferto & Lionel J. Hubbard, 2001. "Intra-Industry Trade in Agri-Food Products between Hungary and EU," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0106, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Rahul Sen & Sadhana Srivastava, 2012. "Asia' s international production networks: Will India be the next assembly centre?," Working Papers 11812, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.