The stability of money demand in Germany and in the EMS: Impact of German unification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 131 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kremers, Jeroen J M & Ericsson, Neil R & Dolado, Juan J, 1992.
"The Power of Cointegration Tests,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 325-48, August.
- Campbell, John & Perron, Pierre, 1991.
"Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know about Unit Roots,"
3374863, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & Pierre Perron, 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know About Unit Roots," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6, pages 141-220 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, J.Y. & Perron, P., 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomics should know about unit roots," Papers 360, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- John Y. Campbell & Pierre Perron, 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know About Unit Roots," NBER Technical Working Papers 0100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wagner, Helmut, 1993. "Reconstruction of the financial system in East Germany: Description and comparison with Eastern Europe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1001-1019, September.
- Wesche, Katrin, 1996. "Aggregation Bias in Estimating European Money Demand Functions," Discussion Paper Serie B 393, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Browne, F.X. & Fagan, G. & Henry, J., 1997.
"Money Demand in EU Countries : A Survey,"
7, European Monetary Institute.
- Hayo, Bernd, 2000.
"The demand for money in Austria,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 06-2000, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Wesche, Katrin, 1995.
"The Stability of European Money Demand: An Investigation of M3H,"
Discussion Paper Serie B
337, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Katrin Wesche, 1997. "The Stability of European Money Demand: An Investigation of M3H," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 371-391, October.
- Funke, Michael, 2001.
"Money demand in Euroland,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 701-713, October.
- Hayo, Bernd, 1998.
"Estimating a European demand for money,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 05-1998, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Ivo Arnold, 2003. "A Regional Analysis of German Money Demand Around Reunification with Implications for EMU," Empirica, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 63-80, March.
- Volker Clausen, 1998. "Money demand and monetary policy in Europe," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 712-740, December.
- Ivo Arnold, 1996. "Fallacies in the interpretation of a european monetary aggregate," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 132(4), pages 753-762, December.
- Lehment, Harmen & Scheide, Joachim, 1995. "Der Fahrplan für die Europäische Währungsunion: noch erheblicher Handlungs- und Klärungsbedarf," Kiel Discussion Papers 259, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Bohl, Martin T., 2000. "German monetary unification and the stability of the German M3 money demand function," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 203-208, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.