The New Growth Theory and Coasean economics: Institutions to capture externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 129 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1992.
"Endogenous macroeconomic growth theory,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 237-267, April.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "Endogenous Macroeconomic Growth Theory," NBER Working Papers 3869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, E., 1991. "Endogenous Macroeconomic Growth Theory," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1570, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 1991. "Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: Cumulative Research and the Patent Law," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 29-41, Winter.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 1990. "Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 1993. "R&D Investment and International Productivity Differences," NBER Working Papers 4161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Esther PÃ©rez & Karl Pichelmann, 2009.
"Understanding Labour Income Share Dynamics in Europe,"
European Economy - Economic Papers
379, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Arpaia, Alfonso & Pérez, Esther & Pichelmann, Karl, 2009. "Understanding labour income share dynamics in Europe," MPRA Paper 15649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wilhelm, Rainer, 1996. "Endogene Wachstumstheorien und ihre Implikationen für Entwicklungsländer," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 20, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
- Soete,Luc & Weel,Bas,ter, 1999. "Innovation, Knowledge Creation and Technology Policy in Europe," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Tamara Todorova, 2007. "The Coase Theorem Revisited: Implications for Economic Transition," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(2), pages 189-201, June.
- Soete,Luc & Weel,Bas,ter, 1999. "Schumpeter and the Knowledge-Based Economy: On Technology and Competition Policy," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Atanas Leonidov, 2006. "Endogenous Theory of Growth and Main Economic Schools," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 38-70.
- Hollanders,Hugo & Weel,Bas,ter, 1999.
"Skill-Biased Technical Change: On Endogenous Growth, Wage Inequality and Government Intervention,"
013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hollanders,Hugo & Weel,Bas,ter, 1999. "Skill-Biased Technical Change: On Endogenous Growth, Wage Inequality and Government Intervention," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Steve Dowrick, 1995. "The Determinants of Long-Run Growth," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: Palle Andersen & Jacqueline Dwyer & David Gruen (ed.), Productivity and Growth Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Steinle, Claus & Schiele, Holger, 2002. "When do industries cluster?: A proposal on how to assess an industry's propensity to concentrate at a single region or nation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 849-858, August.
- Steve Dowrick, 2003. "Ideas and Education: Level or Growth Effects?," NBER Working Papers 9709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alex Hoen, 2001. "Clusters: Determinants and Effects," CPB Memorandum 17, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Steve Dowrick, 2004. "Ideas and Education: Level or Growth Effects and Their Implications for Australia," NBER Chapters, in: Growth and Productivity in East Asia, NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 13, pages 9-40 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morris Teubal, 1997. "Restructuring and Embeddeness Of Business Enterprises - Towards An Innovation System Perspective On Diffusion Policy," DRUID Working Papers 97-6, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.