Monetary problems of post-communism: Lessons from the end of the Austro-Hungarian empire
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 128 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schweickert, Rainer & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1992. "Stabilisierung durch feste Wechselkurse: Fehlschlag in Entwicklungsländern - Erfolgsrezept für Osteuropa?," Kiel Discussion Papers 181, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Marc Flandreau, 2001.
"The Bank, the States, and the Market: An Austro-Hungarian Tale for Euroland, 1867-1914,"
43, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Marc Flandreau, 2001. "The Bank, the States, and the Market: an Austro-Hungarian Tale for Euroland, 1867-1914," Sciences Po publications nÂ°43, Sciences Po.
- Fidrmuc, J. & Fidrmuc, J., 2000.
"Integration, Disintegration and Trade in Europe: Evolution of Trade Relations during the 1990s,"
2000-12, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Jarko Fidrmuc, 2000. "Integration, Disintegration and Trade in Europe: Evolution of Trade Relations During the 1990s," Working Papers 42, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2000. "Integration, disintegration and trade in Europe: Evolution of trade relations during the 1990s," ZEI Working Papers B 03-2000, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Anders Aslund, 2012. "Why a Breakup of the Euro Area Must Be Avoided: Lessons from Previous Breakups," Policy Briefs PB12-20, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2008.
"Sui Generis EMU,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6642, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael D. Bordo & Lars Jonung, 1999. "The Future of EMU: What Does the History of Monetary Unions Tell Us?," NBER Working Papers 7365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:43:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lucjan T. Orlowski, 1996. "The Path of Exchange Rates in the Polish Economic Transformation," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0090, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/623 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vladimir Gligorov, 2011. "What price nationalism?," wiiw Policy Notes 5, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Nitsch, Volker, 2003. "Does history matter for urban primacy? The case of Vienna," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 401-418, July.
- Guillaume Cheikbossian, 2001. "When a Monetary Union Fails: A Parable," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 181-195, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.