Some evidence on debt-related determinants of investment and consumption in heavily indebted countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 127 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borensztein, Eduardo, 1990. "Debt overhang, credit rationing and investment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 315-335, April.
- Bert Hofman & Helmut Reisen, 1990.
"Debt Overhang, Liquidity Constraints and Adjustment Incentives,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
32, OECD Publishing.
- Hofman, Bert & Reisen, Helmut, 1990. "Debt overhang, liquidity constraints and adjustment incentives," Kiel Working Papers 432, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hall, Robert E, 1978. "Stochastic Implications of the Life Cycle-Permanent Income Hypothesis: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 971-87, December.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1988. "Market-Based Debt-Reduction Schemes," NBER Working Papers 2587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pastor, Manuel Jr., 1989. "Current account deficits and debt accumulation in Latin America: Debate and evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 77-97, July.
- Anayiotos, George & de Pinies, Jaime, 1990. "The secondary market and the international debt problem," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(12), pages 1655-1669, December.
- Reisen, H., 1989. "Public Debt, External Competitiveness, And Fiscal Discipline In Developing Countries," Princeton Studies in International Economics, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University, 66, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1993.
"The return of foreign capital to Latin America: good news from the reform front or a case for policy intervention?,"
Kiel Working Papers
574, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1994. "The return of foreign capital to Latin America: Good news from the reform front or a case for policy intervention?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2037, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Locke, Christopher G. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 2001. "Debt overhangs and international agricultural trade," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 189-216, February.
- Erdal Karagol, 2004. "A Critical Review of External Debt and Economic Growth Relationship: A Lesson for Indebtedness Countries," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 69-78.
- Qayyum, Unbreen & Din, Musleh-ud & Haider, Adnan, 2014.
"Foreign aid, external debt and governance,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 41-52.
- Erdal Karagol, 2002. "The Causality Analysis of External Debt Service and GNP : The Case of Turkey," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 2(1), pages 39-64.
- Tilemahos Efthimiadis & Panagiotis Tsintzos, 2012. "The Internal-External Debt Ratio and Economic Growth," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 941-951.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.