Multinationals and trade in services: A transaction cost approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 123 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. D. A. MacDougall, 1960. "THE BENEFITS and COSTS OF PRIVATE INVESTMENT FROM ABROAD: A THEORETICAL APPROACH," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 36(73), pages 13-35, 03.
- André Sapir, 1982. "Trade in services: policy issues for the eighties," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8282, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre Blanchard & Carl Gaigné & Claude Mathieu, 2010. "The International Strategy of Firms: the Role of Endogenous Product Differentiation," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-02, INRA UMR SMART.
- Joseph F. Francois & Bernard Hoekman, 2009.
"Services Trade and Policy,"
Economics working papers
2009-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Pierre Blanchard & Carl Gaigné & Claude Mathieu, 2012.
"Trade Costs and International Strategy of Firms: the Role of Endogenous Product Differentiation,"
Cahiers de recherche CREATE
- Blanchard, Pierre & Gaigné, Carl & Mathieu, Claude, 2012. "Trade costs and international strategy of firms: The role of endogenous product differentiation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1023-1036.
- Blanchard, Pierre & Gaigne, Carl & Mathieu, Claude, 2012. "Trade Costs and International Strategy of Firms: the Role of Endogenous Product Differentiation," Working Papers 121117, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE).
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1989. "North-South trade in services: Some empirical evidence," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1992, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Schmidt, Klaus-Dieter, 1995. "Motives of large multinationals investing in small transition countries: A literature review," Kiel Working Papers 668, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1990. "Towards regional entities in Asia-Pacific: the catalytic role of Japanese foreign investment in service industries," Kiel Working Papers 420, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Pierre Blanchard & Carl GaignÃ© & Claude Mathieu, 2012. "Trade costs and international strategy of firms: the role of endogenous product differentiation," Working Papers 171833, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1991. "Trade in services between Brazil and the European community: empirical trends and preliminary hypotheses on determinants," Kiel Working Papers 464, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.