The role of direct foreign investment in developing east asian countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 121 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lall, Sanjaya & Mohammad, Sharif, 1983. "Multinationals in Indian big business : Industrial characteristic of foreign investment in a heavily regulated economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 143-157.
- Arndt, H.W., 1974. "Professor Kojima on the Macroeconomics of Foreign Direct Investment," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 15(1), pages 26-35, June.
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Hal Hill, 2004. "Survey of recent developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 277-305.
- Caves, Richard E, 1974. "Causes of Direct Investment: Foreign Firms' Shares in Canadian and United Kingdom Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(3), pages 279-93, August.
- Westphal, Larry E & Rhee, Yung W & Pursell, Garry, 1979. "Foreign Influences on Korean Industrial Development," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 359-88, November.
- James Riedel, 1975. "The nature and determinants of export-oriented direct foreign investment in a developing country: A case study of Taiwan," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 505-528, 09.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1978. "The Pattern of Intra-Firm Exports by U.S. Multinationals," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 40(3), pages 209-22, August.
- Donald J Lecraw, 1983. "Performance of Transnational Corporations in Less Developed Countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 14(1), pages 15-33, March.
- Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad, 1989. "Determinants and structural development of FDI in Pacific-Rim developing countries," Kiel Working Papers 382, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ramstetter, Eric D., 2004. "Labor productivity, wages, nationality, and foreign ownership shares in Thai manufacturing, 1996-2000," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 861-884, January.
- Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1986. "Multinational enterprise business behaviour and industrialization in ASEAN countries," Kiel Working Papers 265, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Zhen Quan Wang & Nigel Swain, 1997. "Determinants of Inflow of Foreign Direct Investment in Hungary and China: Time-Series Approach," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 695-726.
- Groß, Martin, 1986. "Intrafirm trade with ASEAN countries by Japanese and US multinational corporations," Kiel Working Papers 273, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hiemenz, Ulrich & Langhammer, Rolf J. & Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad & Groß, Martin & von Kirchbach, Friedrich, 1987. "The competitive strength of European, Japanese and US suppliers on ASEAN markets," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1119, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gross, Martin, 1985. "The extent, structure and change of German, Japanese and US American direct investment in ASEAN countries," Kiel Working Papers 239, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.