Intra-industry foreign direct investment: Its rationale and trade effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 120 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brander, James A., 1981.
"Intra-industry trade in identical commodities,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Norman, George, 1983. "Spatial Pricing with Differentiated Products," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 98(2), pages 291-310, May.
- Helleiner, G K & Lavergne, Real, 1979. "Intra-Firm and Industrial Exports to the United States," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 297-311, November.
- Balassa, Bela, 1974. "Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in the European Common Market: An Appraisal of the Evidence," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 42(2), pages 93-135, June.
- Barker, Terry S, 1977. "International Trade and Economic Growth: An Alternative to the Neoclassical Approach," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 153-72, June.
- J. Vicente Blanes Cristobal, 1997. "Comercio intra-industrial y presencia de capital extranjero en España," Working Papers wpdea9705, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Schmidt, Klaus-Dieter & Naujoks, Petra, 1993. "Western enterprises on eastern markets: The German perspective," Kiel Working Papers 607, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- George Norman, 2009.
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 165(1), pages 121-133, March.
- George Norman, 2000. "Internalization Revisited," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0013, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- George Norman, 1998. "Foreign Direct Investment and International Trade: a Review," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9810, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Freund, Caroline & Djankov, Simeon, 2000. "Which firms do foreigners buy : evidence from the Republic of Korea," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2450, The World Bank.
- Christian Bellak, 1999. "Explaining Foreign Ownership By Comparative and Competitive Advantage: Empirical Evidence," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp062, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Broll, Udo & Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1986. "Indian Industrialisation, Multinational Enterprises and Gains from Trade," MPRA Paper 18057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmidt, Klaus-Dieter, 1996. "Small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in international business: A survey of recent literature," Kiel Working Papers 721, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.