Intra-industry foreign direct investment: Its rationale and trade effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 120 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helleiner, G K & Lavergne, Real, 1979. "Intra-Firm and Industrial Exports to the United States," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 297-311, November.
- Brander, James A., 1981.
"Intra-industry trade in identical commodities,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Balassa, Bela, 1974. "Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in the European Common Market: An Appraisal of the Evidence," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 42(2), pages 93-135, June.
- Norman, George, 1983. "Spatial Pricing with Differentiated Products," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 98(2), pages 291-310, May.
- Barker, Terry S, 1977. "International Trade and Economic Growth: An Alternative to the Neoclassical Approach," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 153-72, June.
- George Norman, 2009.
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 165(1), pages 121-133, March.
- George Norman, 2000. "Internalization Revisited," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0013, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- George Norman, 1998. "Foreign Direct Investment and International Trade: a Review," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9810, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Christian Bellak, 1999. "Explaining Foreign Ownership By Comparative and Competitive Advantage: Empirical Evidence," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp062, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Freund, Caroline & Djankov, Simeon, 2000. "Which firms do foreigners buy : evidence from the Republic of Korea," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2450, The World Bank.
- J. Vicente Blanes Cristobal, 1997. "Comercio intra-industrial y presencia de capital extranjero en España," Working Papers wpdea9705, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Rashmi Banga, 2005. "Trade and foreign direct investment in services: A review," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 154, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Schmidt, Klaus-Dieter & Naujoks, Petra, 1993. "Western enterprises on eastern markets: The German perspective," Kiel Working Papers 607, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Schmidt, Klaus-Dieter, 1996. "Small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in international business: A survey of recent literature," Kiel Working Papers 721, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Broll, Udo & Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1986. "Indian Industrialisation, Multinational Enterprises and Gains from Trade," MPRA Paper 18057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.