Tariffs and resource allocation in partial and in general equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 116 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leith, J Clark, 1970. "Substitution and Supply Elasticities in Calculating the Effective Protective Rate: Reply," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 158-60, February.
- Anderson, James E, 1970. "General Equilibrium and the Effective Rate of Protection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(4), pages 717-24, Part I, J.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Srinivasan, T. N., 1973.
"The general equilibrium theory of effective protection and resource allocation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 259-281, August.
- J. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1972. "The General Equilibrium Theory of Effective Protection and Resource Allocation," Working papers 91, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Ray, Alok, 1973. "Non-traded inputs and effective protection: A general equilibrium analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 245-257, August.
- Staelin, Charles P., 1976. "A general-equilibrium model of tariffs in a noncompetitive economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 39-63, February.
- Grubel, Herbert G & Lloyd, P J, 1971. "Factor Substitution and Effective Tariff Rates," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(113), pages 95-103, January.
- Whalley, John, 1975. "How Reliable is Partial Equilibrium Analysis?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 299-310, August.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1974. "Tariffs and nontraded goods," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 177-185, May.
- Schweinberger, Albert G, 1975. "Nontraded Intermediate Products and the Measurement of Protection," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 215-31, July.
- W. M. Corden, 1966. "The Structure of a Tariff System and the Effective Protective Rate," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 221.
- de Melo, Jaime A P, 1978. "Protection and Resource Allocation in a Walrasian Trade Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(1), pages 25-43, February.
- Taylor, Lance & Black, Stephen L., 1974. "Practical general equilibrium estimation of resource pulls under trade liberalization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 37-58, April.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Rude, James & Burfisher, Mary E. & Bredahl, Maury E., 2001. "Market Access: Issues And Options In The Agricultural Negotiations," Commissioned Papers 14625, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Njinkeu, Dominique, 1996. "Evaluation of the incentive structure: A survey and application to Cameroon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 557-568, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.