Money stock control in the EEC countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 115 (1979)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pierce, David A. & Haugh, Larry D., 1977. "Causality in temporal systems : Characterization and a survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 265-293, May.
- Frost, Peter A, 1977. "Short-Run Fluctuations in the Money Multiplier and Monetary Control," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 9(1), pages 165-81, February.
- Thomson, Thomas D & Pierce, James L & Parry, Robert T, 1975. "A Monthly Money Market Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 7(4), pages 411-31, November.
- David A. Pierce & Larry D. Haugh, 1977. "Causality in temporal systems: characterizations and a survey," Special Studies Papers 87, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Muhammad Farooq Arby, 2000. "Predicting Money Multiplier in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 23-35.
- Jürgen Hagen, 1988. "Alternative operating regimes for money stock control in West Germany: An empirical evaluation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 89-107, March.
- Krämer, Jörg W., 1994. "Lassen sich zinsgewichtete Geldmengen besser steuern als gewöhnliche Geldmengen?," Kiel Working Papers 657, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nautz, Dieter, 1997. "Wie brauchbar sind Multiplikatorprognosen für die Geldmengensteuerung der Bundesbank?," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,40, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.