AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 113 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Suphan Andic & Richard Pomfret & Rameshwar Tandon & Odomar Vancraeyenest & Rolf Langhammer & Dietmar Gebert & Peter Nunnenkamp & Hubertus Müller-Groeling & Franz Gehrels & Mikuláš Luptácik & Jörg, 1985. "Rezensionen," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 121(4), pages 786-810, December.
- Hilde Wander & Lutz Hoffmann & Torsten Tewes & Hennig Bydekarken & Rolf Langhammer & K. Hennings & H. Ruthenberg & Klaus Brockhoff & Manfred Neidner & Kurt Rabenau & Lutz Hoffmann & Herbert Weise, 1977. "Rezensionen," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 570-602, September.
- Hans Gottinger & Hans Glismann & Gerd-R. Steffen & Peter Trapp & Paulgeorg Juhl & Harmen Lehment & Torsten Tewes & Thomas Mayer & Hans-Georg Petersen & Paulgeorg Juhl & Rolf Langhammer, 1980. "Rezensionen," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 380-403, June.
- K. Hennings & Horst Brezinski & Manfred Neumann & Rudolf Adlung & Heinz Kurz & Paulgeorg Juhl & Udo Simonis & Karin Peschel & Wolf SchÄfer & Kazimierz Laski & J. Perkins & Manfred Neldner & Berndt Le, 1979. "Rezensionen," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(4), pages 769-804, December.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- H. Gray, 1980. "The theory of international trade among industrial Nations," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 447-470, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.