Exploring the Role of Greece in the Development of Infrastructure Networks in Southeastern Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transition Studies Review.
Volume (Year): 18 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112913
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O2 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O3 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alain Bonnafous, 2008. "Financing future growth in infrastructure needs," Post-Print halshs-00339710, HAL.
- Shepherd, Ben & Wilson, John S., 2006. "Road infrastructure in Europe and Central Asia : does network quality affect trade ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4104, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.