Creating a Favourable Deployment Mechanism of Oil and Gas Revenues with Regard to Volatile Oil Prices: The Case of Azerbaijan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transition Studies Review.
Volume (Year): 18 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112913
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alonso Segura, 2006. "Management of Oil Wealth Under the Permanent Income Hypothesis," IMF Working Papers 06/183, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2003. "Azerbaijan Republic," IMF Staff Country Reports 03/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Thomas Baunsgaard, 2003. "Fiscal Policy in Nigeria," IMF Working Papers 03/155, International Monetary Fund.
- Christoph B. Rosenberg & Tapio Saavalainen, 1998. "How to Deal with Azerbaijan's Oil Boom? Policy Strategies in a Resource-Rich Transition Economy," IMF Working Papers 98/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Rodrigo O. ValdÃ©s & Eduardo Engel, 2000.
"Optimal Fiscal Strategy for Oil Exporting Countries,"
IMF Working Papers
00/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Eduardo M.R.A. Engel & Rodrigo Valdés, 2000. "Optimal Fiscal Strategy for Oil Exporting Countries," Documentos de Trabajo 78, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Christopher D. Carroll, 2001.
"A Theory of the Consumption Function, with and without Liquidity Constraints,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 23-45, Summer.
- Christopher D. Carroll, 2001. "Codes for A Theory of the Consumption Function, With and Without Liquidity Constraints," QM&RBC Codes 37, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Christopher D. Carroll, 2001. "A Theory of the Consumption Function, With and Without Liquidity Constraints (Expanded Version)," NBER Working Papers 8387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jens R. Clausen, 2008. "Calculating Sustainable Non-Mineral Balances As Benchmarks for Fiscal Policy," IMF Working Papers 08/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Olivier Basdevant, 2008. "Are Diamonds Forever? Using the Permanent Income Hypothesis to Analyze Botswana's Relianceon Diamond Revenue," IMF Working Papers 08/80, International Monetary Fund.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Francois, Patrick, 2000. "Rent-seeking and resource booms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 527-542, April.
- Gunning, Jan Willem, 1991. "Oil windfalls: Blessing or curse? : Alan Gelb and associates, (Oxford University Press, for the World Bank, New York, etc.. 1988) pp. 357," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 407-411, April.
- Reyes-Loya, Manuel Lorenzo & Blanco, Lorenzo, 2008. "Measuring the importance of oil-related revenues in total fiscal income for Mexico," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2552-2568, September.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters, in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Usui, Norio, 1997. "Dutch disease and policy adjustments to the oil boom: a comparative study of Indonesia and Mexico," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 151-162, December.
- Jan-Peter Olters & Daniel Leigh, 2006. "Natural-Resource Depletion, Habit Formation, and Sustainable Fiscal Policy," IMF Working Papers 06/193, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "Republic of Kazakhstan," IMF Staff Country Reports 04/362, International Monetary Fund.
- Mikesell, Raymond F, 1997. "Explaining the resource curse, with special reference to mineral-exporting countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 191-199, December.
- Steven Barnett & Rolando Ossowski, 2002. "Operational Aspects of Fiscal Policy in Oil-Producing Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/177, International Monetary Fund.
- Samad Bashirli & Ilkin Sabiroglu, 2013. "Testing Wagner’s Law in an Oil-Exporting Economy: the Case of Azerbaijan," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 295-307, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.