Issues of Price Definition in CBA: Imperfect Competition and Relative Prices Divergences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transition Studies Review.
Volume (Year): 17 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112913
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Systems - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gollier, Christian, 2002. "Discounting an uncertain future," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 149-166, August.
- Raux, Charles & Mercier, Aurélie & Souche, Stéphanie, 2007. "Chapter 11 French multi-modal transport funds: issues of cross-financing and pricing," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 243-268, January.
- Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef, 1998.
"Marginal tax reform, externalities and income distribution,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/238244, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef, 2001. "Marginal tax reform, externalities and income distribution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 343-363, February.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 1998. "Marginal Tax Reform, Externalities and Income Distribution," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces9832, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- de Palma, André & Lindsey, Robin & Proost, Stef, . "Investment and the use of tax and toll revenues in the transport sector: the research agenda," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/208710, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.