America and the World: Obama and the War
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transition Studies Review.
Volume (Year): 16 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112913
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L69 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other
- N78 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - -
- O43 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- O50 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Dominese, 2010. "Theories of International Relations: from an American Science Towards a Pluralism of Thought," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 813-828, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.