Wages, Skills, and Integration in Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic: an Industry-level Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transition Studies Review.
Volume (Year): 12 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112913
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evzen Kocenda & Jan Hanousek & Michal Masika, 2011.
"Financial Efficiency and the Ownership of Czech Firms,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp1016, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda & Michal Mašika, 2011. "Financial Efficiency and the Ownership of Czech Firms," Working Papers 300, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Óscar Afonso & Maria Thompson, 2009. "Costly Investment, Complementarities and the Skill Premium," FEP Working Papers 323, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.