Portfolio selection in the Spanish stock market by interactive multiobjective programming
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TOP.
Volume (Year): 19 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120409
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stewart, TJ, 1992. "A critical survey on the status of multiple criteria decision making theory and practice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 569-586.
- Nijkamp, P. & Spronk, J., 1978. "Interactive multiple goal programming," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Mariano Luque & Rafael Caballero & Julian Molina & Francisco Ruiz, 2007. "Equivalent Information for Multiobjective Interactive Procedures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(1), pages 125-134, January.
- Zopounidis, C & Despotis, D K & Kamaratou, I, 1998. "Portfolio Selection Using the ADELAIS Multiobjective Linear Programming System," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 11(3), pages 189-204, June.
- Li, Han-Lin & Tsai, Jung-Fa, 2008. "A distributed computation algorithm for solving portfolio problems with integer variables," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 882-891, April.
- Luque, Mariano & Miettinen, Kaisa & Eskelinen, Petri & Ruiz, Francisco, 2009. "Incorporating preference information in interactive reference point methods for multiobjective optimization," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 450-462, April.
- Shing, Chue & Nagasawa, Hiroyuki, 1999. "Interactive decision system in stochastic multiobjective portfolio selection," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 187-193, April.
- Lin, Chang-Chun & Liu, Yi-Ting, 2008. "Genetic algorithms for portfolio selection problems with minimum transaction lots," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 393-404, February.
- Abdelaziz, Fouad Ben & Aouni, Belaid & Fayedh, Rimeh El, 2007. "Multi-objective stochastic programming for portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1811-1823, March.
- Powell, John G. & Premachandra, I.M., 1998. "Accommodating diverse institutional investment objectives and constraints using non-linear goal programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 447-456, March.
- Ruiz, Francisco & Luque, Mariano & Miguel, Francisca & del Mar Munoz, Maria, 2008. "An additive achievement scalarizing function for multiobjective programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(3), pages 683-694, August.
- Lee, Sang M & Lerro, A J, 1973. "Optimizing the Portfolio Selection for Mutual Funds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(5), pages 1087-1102, December.
- Ehrgott, Matthias & Klamroth, Kathrin & Schwehm, Christian, 2004. "An MCDM approach to portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(3), pages 752-770, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.