A stochastic bi-objective location model for strategic reverse logistics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TOP.
Volume (Year): 18 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120409
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Santoso, Tjendera & Ahmed, Shabbir & Goetschalckx, Marc & Shapiro, Alexander, 2005. "A stochastic programming approach for supply chain network design under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 96-115, November.
- Alumur, Sibel A. & Nickel, Stefan & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco & Verter, Vedat, 2012. "Multi-period reverse logistics network design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 67-78.
- Alumura, Sibel A. & Karab, Bahar Y. & Melo, M. Teresa, 2013. "Location and logistics," Technical Reports on Logistics of the Saarland Business School 5, Saarland University of Applied Sciences (htw saar), Saarland Business School.
- Eskandarpour, Majid & Zegordi, Seyed Hessameddin & Nikbakhsh, Ehsan, 2013. "A parallel variable neighborhood search for the multi-objective sustainable post-sales network design problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 117-131.
- Devika, K. & Jafarian, A. & Nourbakhsh, V., 2014. "Designing a sustainable closed-loop supply chain network based on triple bottom line approach: A comparison of metaheuristics hybridization techniques," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 235(3), pages 594-615.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.