Optimization of gene-environment networks in the presence of errors and uncertainty with Chebychev approximation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TOP.
Volume (Year): 16 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120409
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2003:i:9:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dinko Dimitrov & Stef Tijs & Rodica Branzei, 2003.
"Shapley-like values for interval bankruptcy games,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(9), pages 1-8.
- Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber & Aysun Tezel, 2007. "On generalized semi-infinite optimization of genetic networks," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 65-77, July.
- Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber & Erik Kropat & Basak Akteke-Öztürk & Zafer-Korcan Görgülü, 2009. "A survey on OR and mathematical methods applied on gene-environment networks," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 315-341, September.
- Weber, Gerhard-Wilhelm & Defterli, Ozlem & Alparslan Gök, SIrma Zeynep & Kropat, Erik, 2011. "Modeling, inference and optimization of regulatory networks based on time series data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(1), pages 1-14, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.