Thresholding algorithms, maxisets and well-concentrated bases
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Test.
Volume (Year): 9 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kerkyacharian, G. & Picard, D., 1992. "Density estimation in Besov spaces," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 15-24, January.
- Hoffmann, Marc, 1999. "On nonparametric estimation in nonlinear AR(1)-models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 29-45, August.
- Kerkyacharian, Gérard & Picard, Dominique, 1993. "Density estimation by kernel and wavelets methods: Optimality of Besov spaces," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 327-336, November.
- Autin, F. & Claeskens, Gerda & Freyermuth, Jean-Marc, 2012. "Hyperbolic wavelet thresholding methods and the curse of dimensionality through the maxiset approach," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/356464, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Rivoirard, Vincent, 2004. "Maxisets for linear procedures," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 267-275, April.
- Chesneau, Christophe, 2008. "On the maxiset comparison between hard and block thresholding methods," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(6), pages 675-681, April.
- Durastanti, Claudio & Geller, Daryl & Marinucci, Domenico, 2012. "Adaptive nonparametric regression on spin fiber bundles," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 16-38, February.
- Chesneau, Christophe, 2007. "Regression with random design: A minimax study," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 40-53, January.
- Autin, Florent & Claeskens, Gerda & Freyermuth, Jean-Marc, 2013. "On the performance of isotropic and hyperbolic wavelet estimators," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/377183, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Aminghafari, Mina & Cheze, Nathalie & Poggi, Jean-Michel, 2006. "Multivariate denoising using wavelets and principal component analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2381-2398, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.