Empirical likelihood confidence intervals for the endpoint of a distribution function
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TEST.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhou, Chen, 2009. "Existence and consistency of the maximum likelihood estimator for the extreme value index," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 794-815, April.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Segers, J.J.J., 2008.
"Maximum Empirical Likelihood Estimation of the Spectral Measure of an Extreme Value Distribution,"
2008-42, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Segers, J.J.J., 2009. "Maximum empirical likelihood estimation of the spectral measure of an extreme-value distribution," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3240401, Tilburg University.
- Einmahl, J. & Dekkers, A. & de Haan, L., 1989. "A moment estimator for the index of an extreme-value distribution," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-125712, Tilburg University.
- Sun, Haoze & Jiang, Yuexiang, 2014. "Empirical likelihood based confidence intervals for the tail index when γ<−1/2," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 149-157.
- Girard, Stéphane & Guillou, Armelle & Stupfler, Gilles, 2012. "Estimating an endpoint with high order moments in the Weibull domain of attraction," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(12), pages 2136-2144.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.