Smoothed jackknife empirical likelihood method for tail copulas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TEST.
Volume (Year): 19 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peng, Liang & Qi, Yongcheng, 2008. "Bootstrap approximation of tail dependence function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(8), pages 1807-1824, September.
- Elisa M. Molanes Lopez & Ingrid Van Keilegom & No�L Veraverbeke, 2009. "Empirical Likelihood for Non-Smooth Criterion Functions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(3), pages 413-432.
- Chen, Jian & Peng, Liang & Zhao, Yichuan, 2009. "Empirical likelihood based confidence intervals for copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 137-151, January.
- Jing, Bing-Yi & Yuan, Junqing & Zhou, Wang, 2009. "Jackknife Empirical Likelihood," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 1224-1232.
- Zhang, Zhigang & Zhao, Yichuan, 2013. "Empirical likelihood for linear transformation models with interval-censored failure time data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 398-409.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.