Comparisons of coherent systems using stochastic precedence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TEST.
Volume (Year): 19 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jorge Navarro & José Ruiz & Carlos Sandoval, 2006. "Reliability properties of systems with exchangeable components and exponential conditional distributions," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 471-484, September.
- Shaked, Moshe & Suarez-Llorens, Alfonso, 2003. "On the Comparison of Reliability Experiments Based on the Convolution Order," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 693-702, January.
- Navarro, Jorge & Rychlik, Tomasz, 2007. "Reliability and expectation bounds for coherent systems with exchangeable components," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 102-113, January.
- Serkan Eryilmaz, 2014. "A study on reliability of coherent systems equipped with a cold standby component," Metrika, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 349-359, April.
- Eryilmaz, Serkan, 2011. "The behavior of warm standby components with respect to a coherent system," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 1319-1325, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.