Comments on: A review on empirical likelihood methods for regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TEST.
Volume (Year): 18 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerda Claeskens & Tatyana Krivobokova & Jean D. Opsomer, 2009. "Asymptotic properties of penalized spline estimators," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(3), pages 529-544.
- Göran Kauermann & Tatyana Krivobokova & Ludwig Fahrmeir, 2009. "Some asymptotic results on generalized penalized spline smoothing," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 487-503.
- Claeskens, Gerda & Krivobokova, Tatyana & Opsomer, Jean, 2009. "Asymptotic properties of penalized spline estimators," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/211475, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Enno Mammen, 2003. "Generalised structured models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(3), pages 551-566, September.
- Li, Minqiang & Peng, Liang & Qi, Yongcheng, 2011. "Reduce computation in profile empirical likelihood method," MPRA Paper 33744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.