One-sided tests in shared frailty models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TEST.
Volume (Year): 17 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Duchateau, Luc & Janssen, Paul & Lindsey, Patrick & Legrand, Catherine & Nguti, Rosemary & Sylvester, Richard, 2002. "The shared frailty model and the power for heterogeneity tests in multicenter trials," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 603-620, September.
- Balkema, A.A. & Embrechts, P. & Nolde, N., 2010. "Meta densities and the shape of their sample clouds," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(7), pages 1738-1754, August.
- Li, Xiaohu & Lin, Jianhua, 2011. "Stochastic orders in time transformed exponential models with applications," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 47-52, July.
- Paul Embrechts & Marius Hofert, 2011. "Comments on: Inference in multivariate Archimedean copula models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 263-270, August.
- Virginie Rondeau & Yassin Marzroui & Juan R. Gonzalez, . "frailtypack: An R Package for the Analysis of Correlated Survival Data with Frailty Models Using Penalized Likelihood Estimation or Parametrical Estimation," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 47(i04).
- Bijwaard, Govert, 2011.
"Unobserved Heterogeneity in Multiple-Spell Multiple-States Duration Models,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5748, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Govert Bijwaard, 2012. "Unobserved Heterogeneity in Multiple-Spell Multiple-States Duration Models," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012033, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- José Romeo & Nelson Tanaka & Antonio Pedroso-de-Lima & Victor Salinas-Torres, 2013. "Large sample properties for a class of copulas in bivariate survival analysis," Metrika, Springer, vol. 76(8), pages 997-1015, November.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Pal, Suvra, 2013. "Lognormal lifetimes and likelihood-based inference for flexible cure rate models based on COM-Poisson family," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 41-67.
- Hideatsu Tsukahara, 2011. "Comments on: Inference in multivariate Archimedean copula models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 287-289, August.
- Swanepoel, J.W.H. & Allison, J.S., 2013. "Some new results on the empirical copula estimator with applications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(7), pages 1731-1739.
- Bas Straathof & Sander van Veldhuizen, 2012. "Market size, institutions, and the value of rights provided by patents," CPB Discussion Paper 226, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Xu, Wenjing & Pan, Qing & Gastwirth, Joseph L., 2014. "Cox proportional hazards models with frailty for negatively correlated employment processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 295-307.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.