On diagnostics in multivariate measurement error models under asymmetric heavy-tailed distributions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Papers.
Volume (Year): 53 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee, Sik-Yum & Xu, Liang, 2004. "Influence analyses of nonlinear mixed-effects models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 321-341, March.
- C. B. Zeller & V. H. Lachos & F. E. Vilca-Labra, 2011. "Local influence analysis for regression models with scale mixtures of skew-normal distributions," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 343-368, October.
- Xie, Feng-Chang & Wei, Bo-Cheng & Lin, Jin-Guan, 2009. "Homogeneity diagnostics for skew-normal nonlinear regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(6), pages 821-827, March.
- Osorio, Felipe & Paula, Gilberto A. & Galea, Manuel, 2009. "On estimation and influence diagnostics for the Grubbs' model under heavy-tailed distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1249-1263, February.
- Branco, Márcia D. & Dey, Dipak K., 2001. "A General Class of Multivariate Skew-Elliptical Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 99-113, October.
- Lourdes Montenegro & Víctor Lachos & Heleno Bolfarine, 2010. "Inference for a skew extension of the Grubbs model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 701-715, September.
- Hong-Tu Zhu & Sik-Yum Lee, 2001. "Local influence for incomplete data models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(1), pages 111-126.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.