Penalized least absolute deviations estimation for nonlinear model with change-points
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Papers.
Volume (Year): 52 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 1998.
"Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 47-78, January.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Weiss, Andrew A., 1991. "Estimating Nonlinear Dynamic Models Using Least Absolute Error Estimation," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 46-68, March.
- Koul, Hira L. & Qian, Lianfen & Surgailis, Donatas, 2003. "Asymptotics of M-estimators in two-phase linear regression models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 123-154, January.
- Pollard, David, 1991. "Asymptotics for Least Absolute Deviation Regression Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 186-199, June.
- Wang, Lihong & Wang, Jinde, 2004. "The limiting behavior of least absolute deviation estimators for threshold autoregressive models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 243-260, May.
- Koenker, Roger & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1982. "Tests of Linear Hypotheses and l[subscript]1 Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1577-83, November.
- Bai, Jushan, 1995. "Least Absolute Deviation Estimation of a Shift," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 403-436, June.
- Ciuperca, Gabriela, 2011. "A general criterion to determine the number of change-points," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 1267-1275, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.