A non-stationary integer-valued autoregressive model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Papers.
Volume (Year): 49 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lorenzo Pascual & Juan Romo & Esther Ruiz, 2004.
"Bootstrap predictive inference for ARIMA processes,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 449-465, 07.
- Pascual, L. & Romo, Juan & Ruiz, Esther, . "Bootstrap Predictive Inference for Arima Processes," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/6283, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Pascual, Lorenzo & Romo, Juan & Ruiz, Esther, . "Bootstrap predictive inference for ARIMA processes," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/4841, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Jung, Robert C. & Tremayne, A.R., 2006. "Coherent forecasting in integer time series models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 223-238.
- Freeland, R. K. & McCabe, B. P. M., 2004. "Forecasting discrete valued low count time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 427-434.
- Aly, E. E. A. A. & Bouzar, N., 1994. "On Some Integer-Valued Autoregressive Moving Average Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 132-151, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.