On the use of the Stein variance estimator in the double k-class estimator when each individual regression coefficient is estimated
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Papers.
Volume (Year): 44 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berry, J. Calvin, 1994. "Improving the James-Stein estimator using the Stein variance estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 241-245, June.
- Kazuhiro Ohtani & Alan Wan, 2002. "ON THE USE OF THE STEIN VARIANCE ESTIMATOR IN THE DOUBLE k-CLASS ESTIMATOR IN REGRESSION," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 121-134.
- Ullah, Aman & Ullah, Shobha, 1978. "Double k-Class Estimators of Coefficients in Linear Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 705-22, May.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro, 1996. "Further improving the Stein-rule estimator using the Stein variance estimator in a misspecified linear regression model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 191-199, September.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro & Kozumi, Hideo, 1996. "The exact general formulae for the moments and the MSE dominance of the Stein-rule and positive-part Stein-rule estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 273-287, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.