MSE performance of the 2SHI estimator in a regression model with multivariate t error terms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Papers.
Volume (Year): 42 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Van Hoa, Tran, 1993. "The mixture properties of the 2SHI estimators in linear regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 111-115, January.
- Judge, George & Miyazaki, Shigetaka & Yancey, Thomas, 1985. "Minimax Estimators for the Location Vectors of Spherically Symmetric Densities," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 409-417, December.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro & Hasegawa, Hikaru, 1993. "On Small Sample Properties of R2 in a Linear Regression Model with Multivariate t Errors and Proxy Variables," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 504-515, June.
- Giles, Judith A., 1992. "Estimation of the error variance after a preliminary-test of homogeneity in a regression model with spherically symmetric disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 345-361.
- Singh, Radhey S., 1988. "Estimation of error variance in linear regression models with errors having multivariate student-t distribution with unknown degrees of freedom," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 47-53.
- Ullah, Aman & Zinde-Walsh, Victoria, 1984. "On the Robustness of LM, LR, and W Tests in Regression Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 1055-66, July.
- Tran Van Hoa & Chaturvedi, A., 1999. "Performance of the 2SHI Estimator under the Generalised Pitman Nearness Criterion," Economics Working Papers wp99-4, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Blattberg, Robert C & Gonedes, Nicholas J, 1974. "A Comparison of the Stable and Student Distributions as Statistical Models for Stock Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(2), pages 244-80, April.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro & Giles, Judith, 1993. "Testing linear restrictions on coefficients in a linear regression model with proxy variables and spherically symmetric disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 393-406.
- Giles, Judith A., 1991. "Pre-testing for linear restrictions in a regression model with spherically symmetric disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 377-398, December.
- Van Hoa, Tran, 1985. "The inadmissibility of the Stein estimator in normal multiple regression equations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 39-42.
- Akio Namba & Kazuhiro Ohtani, 2007. "Risk comparison of the Stein-rule estimator in a linear regression model with omitted relevant regressors and multivariatet errors under the Pitman nearness criterion," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 151-162, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.